Salary: £26,000.00 to £30,000.00 / year (depending on experience) plus bonus OTE £35,000 PA
Full time / permanent
As an Approved 18th Edition Electrician, you’ll be required to deliver professional installations and reactive works, together with the installation and maintenance of electrical systems, lighting designs, power management solutions, energy monitoring equipment, cooling systems & renewable energy equipment.
Why join us?
We understand that the key to our success is the people we work with – which is why we’ve put together a great package which includes:
- Training and progression to continually develop
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Company vehicle
SMARTech energy are leaders in the provision of specialist integrated commercial solutions – from heating and cooling systems to electrical services, power management and energy consultancy.
Fuelled by customer demand for energy efficient technologies – such as LED lighting and solar PV systems, we’re on the hunt for a 18th Edition qualified electrical engineer to join our growing electrical services team.
Check out our electrical services website www.SMARTech-electricalservices.co.uk for more information on the company.
What would I be doing?
Ultimately, we’re looking for an engineer to be responsible for the on-site delivery of projects.
- As a specialised engineer, you’ll be responsible for the safe and efficient installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems within the commercial sector – with a thorough understanding of fitting components to systems
- Diagnose system issues to find solutions in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Contracts Manager in line with your responsibilities
- Responsible to perform all the duties of the role on ‘as needed’ basis to ensure customer expectations are met
And what would I need?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with leadership abilities and proven experience of managing a small team
- Have test and inspection qualifications (C&G 2391 or equivalent)
- Computer literate with a good level of written and communication skills
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures – based on job specifications and local legislation and BS7671 regulations
- Approved 18th edition electrician (BS 7671)
- Have experience of commercial sector works
- BE ECS or JIB accredited
- IPAF (preferred, but not essential)
- PASMA (preferred)
- Have a full driving license
SMARTech energy are based in Corsham, Wiltshire. Approximately four miles from Chippenham and 20 minutes from the M4, Junction 17.
Please send us an email to enquiries@SMARTech-energy.co.uk or apply online using the following tab.
SMARTech energy is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and SMARTech energy will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.