Salary £30,000 – £35,000 dependant on experience
OTE: £35,000 – £40,000 plus
Full time / Permanent
As an experienced Electrician you’ll be required to install a variety of energy saving technologies including electrical systems, lighting, power management solutions, energy monitoring equipment, cooling systems & renewable energy equipment. You will be required to work on installation projects both in our local area and work away on projects across the UK. A further, additional allowance available if you hold CG2391 and have testing experience.
Why join us?
We understand that the key to our success is the people we work with – which is why we’ve put together a great package which includes:
- Training and progression to continually develop
- 28 days holiday
- Company annual Bonus Scheme
- Stakeholder Pension scheme, Employee 5%, Company 3% of qualifying salary
- Company vehicle
- Overtime paid for hours in excess of 40 hours per week
- Paid travel, living away allowance and hotel accommodation provided
SMARTech energy are leaders in the provision of specialist integrated commercial solutions – from heating and cooling systems to electrical services, power management and energy consultancy.
Check out our website www.SMARTech-energy.co.uk for more information on the company.
What would I need?
- Minimum 5 years’ commercial/industrial electrical installation experience
- Be prepared to work away during the week up to 50% of the year
- proven experience of managing a small team
- Computer literate with a good level of written and communication skills
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures – based on job specifications and local legislation and BS7671 regulations
- Approved 18th edition electrician (BS 7671)
- Experience of dimmable LED installations would be desirable
- Up to date ECS card
- IPAF and PASMA (preferred, but not essential)
- Have a full driving license
SMARTech energy are based in Corsham, Wiltshire. Approximately four miles from Chippenham and 20 minutes from the M4, Junction 17.
SMARTech energy is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and SMARTech energy will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are based on merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.