- Salary £8.90 per hour, 40 hour week
- Overtime available
- Full time / Permanent
As a labourer you will be supporting our installation electricians working on site. You will be required to move materials and tools around the site, collect and dispose of rubbish, receive and check in materials and help out with any appropriate tasks. Training will also be provided for specific tasks and development opportunities exist for the right candidate.
Work is generally indoors and does not involve lifting heavy loads, but the applicant must be prepared to undertake whatever tasks the project needs to ensure it is completed on time. Full H&S training and PPE is provided.
Why join us?
We understand that the key to our success is the people we work with – which is why we’ve put together a great package which includes:
- Training and progression to continually develop
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Company annual Bonus Scheme
- Stakeholder Pension scheme, Employee 5%, Company 3% of qualifying salary
- Overtime paid for hours in excess of 40 hours per week
- Paid travel, living away allowance and hotel accommodation provided when working away
SMARTech energy are leaders in the provision of specialist integrated commercial solutions – from heating and cooling systems to electrical services, power management and energy consultancy.
Check out our website www.SMARTech-energy.co.uk for more information on the company.
What would I need?
- Positive attitude and willingness to get fully involved
- Logical approach to work and problem solving
- Ability to communicate clearly, well organised and numerate
- Be prepared to work away during the week if required
- Confident using tablets and PCs would be an advantage
- CSCS Card preferable
- Have a full driving license
SMARTech energy are based in Corsham, Wiltshire. Approximately four miles from Chippenham and 20 minutes from the M4, Junction 17.
SMARTech energy is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and SMARTech energy will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are based on merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.