Salary: £30,000 to £37,000 / year (depending on experience) plus bonus
Full time / permanent
SMARTech energy are leaders in the supply and installation of energy efficient refrigeration technologies and as a Refrigeration Engineer, you’ll be responsible for providing pro-active and re-active installation, maintenance, servicing and compliance regimes.
Why join us?
We understand that the key to our success is the people we work with – which is why we’ve put together a great package which includes:
- Training and progression to continually develop
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Company vehicle
SMARTech energy are leaders in the provision of specialist integrated commercial solutions – from heating and cooling systems to electrical services, power management and energy management and reduction consultancy.
Fuelled by customer demand for energy efficient technologies, we’re on the hunt for a qualified Refrigeration Engineer to join our growing team.
Check out our cooling website www.SMARTech-heatingandcooling.co.uk for more information on the company.
What would I be doing?
Ultimately, we’re looking for an engineer to be responsible for the on-site delivery of projects.
- As a specialised engineer, you’ll be responsible for the safe and efficient installation, maintenance and repair of refrigeration systems within the commercial sector
- Diagnose system issues to find solutions in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Contracts Manager in line with your responsibilities
- Responsible to perform all the duties of the role on ‘as needed’ basis to ensure customer expectations are met
And what would I need?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working on refrigeration, air conditioning and building controls, food factory equipment, general equipment, electrical and fabric repairs with leadership abilities and proven experience of managing a small team
- Computer literate with a good level of written and communication skills
- Approved 18th edition electrician (BS 7671)
- Be F-Gas qualified (2079 Refrigerant handling qualification)
- Desirable to have CO2 experience
- Have experience of commercial sector works
- Up to date CSCS card
- IPAF (preferred, but not essential)
- PASMA (preferred)
- Have a full driving license
SMARTech energy are based in Corsham, Wiltshire. Approximately four miles from Chippenham and 20 minutes from the M4, Junction 17.
Please send us an email to enquiries@SMARTech-energy.co.uk or apply online using the tab.
SMARTech energy is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and SMARTech energy will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.